Saturday, July 22, 2017

Dems put Stein's name in the mix to smear the left (Margaret Kimberley)

Some Tweets from journalist Margaret Kimberley:





  1. Pinned Tweet
    A Cashless Society? Not Before Tubman’s $20 Arrives Photo of Sojourner Truth in Harriet Tubman article.
  2. Dems put Stein's name in the mix to smear the left. Dems voting for Trump outnumber Green voters, but "resistance" says nothing about them.

  3. Senate didn't ask for information. Trump Jr. was asked if he communicated with  her. Quite different.

  4.   Retweeted
    Important to remember when the Brits "abolished" slavery, they compensated the slave owners - not the victims.
  5.   Retweeted
    I'm so mad right now! Never thought Putin would steal the election from Hillary by forcing Trump to marry soviet Yugoslavian women
  6.   Retweeted
    The notion I communicated with Trump Jr is laughable. This whole thing is an obvious smear designed to generate a fake news feeding frenzy.
  7.   Retweeted
    Unlike the Clintons, I don't hang out with Trumps. I've never been to a Trump wedding, never took Trump money, no secret Trump calls.

  8. I don't care that producers found black people to create this crap. This is clearly white fantasy and I hope no one watches it.
  9.   Retweeted
    I'd like an alternative history show where Lincoln lined the streets with hanged Confederate soldiers and the slaves got all the plantations
  10.   Retweeted
    I have a doctorate in psychology. I learned about Frantz Fanon on Twitter. That tells you something about white supremacy in academia.

  11. This is why innocent people plead guilty in the U.S. every day. Our system is cruel. One of the worst in the world.

  12.   Retweeted
    "Night of the Living Dead" - how are walking into rising seas, and how to stop it -
  13. I have an idea for a new show. Europeans arrive and the Indians kill them all. A historical "what if."